Access Control System
with OSHA Checklist
A truly affordable Forklift Telematic Solution
Always Control Exactly Who has Access to Your Equipment
Very Simple to use, Incredibly Easy to Set-up
Ensures that Safety Checks are Completed for Every Shift
Remarkably Affordable, Packed Full of Features
Always have control over who has access to your equipment
Start-Manager allows you to control who has access to your equipment in two ways:
1) Unique 4-digit key code: Using the heavy-duty stainless steel keypad you can allow access to your equipment with a programmable 4-digit code. The Start-Manager system has storage for over 250 unique codes.
2) 125 kHz Proximity Cards and Key Fobs: You can utilize your existing building access cards or fobs. The Start-Manager system can work with both HID H10301 and EM4100/4001 compatible cards. This system has storage for over 200 unique proximity card numbers.
Note: You can simplify the process by assigning operators individually or in groups through our web portal
Making your Daily Safety Checks easy
OSHA requires that all forklifts, material handling equipment and machinery have a safety check performed at the start of each shift – regulation 1910.178(q)(7).
Are you completing a safety check for every shift?
How are you managing exceptions (failed items)?
Do you have too much ‘Paper’ to track?
The Start-Manager system makes it easy because it ensures that you are performing a proper safety check at the start of each shift. You set up the number of shifts per day, and the start of the first shift, and Start-Manager does the rest.
- Vehicle will not start until safety check is completed
- Questions are displayed in random order to the operator
- After a failed safety, you can chose whether or not the vehicle can start (supervisor release) or simply record the information
- Information can be easily retrieved via your existing Wi-Fi network
- Focus only on the exceptions not the paper work
- Eight (8) Pre-set categories (IC Forklift, Electric Forklift, Electric Pallet Truck, Scissor Lift, Utility Vehicle, Stationary Equipment, Dozer/Tractor, Overhead Crane)
- Fully customizable through the web portal
- Assign questions to vehicles individually or in groups
- GO PAPERLESS
Start-Manager Web Portal
Securely connect all of your all of your SM301 devices to our intuitive web portal via your existing Wi-Fi network.
With the Start-Manager system, managing your material handling equipment from your computer or cell phone has never been easier.
- Easily manage your fleet with our intuitive dashboard that gives you all the information you need at a glance; last update, connectivity status, last report sent, last firmware update, etc.
- Manage your daily OSHA safety checks: customize one of 8 pre-set categories or create your checklist from scratch. Assign custom lists to any vehicle remotely. Collect your reports automatically.
- Manage your equipment: add/subtract equipment individually or in bulk. Check connectivity status & receive automatic firmware updates. Manage service due dates.
- Manage your operators: add/subtract operators individually or in bulk. Assign to vehicles individually or in bulk. Track operator training expiration dates.
- Optional Impact Module: Adjust impact levels, create custom settings and assign to any vehicle
GET IN TOUCH
Please contact us by phone or email to find out if the Start-Manager System is right for you.